Modern scanners often save documents as PDFs by default. How to make an image from a document? This article will explain how to convert PDF to JPG format with the help of PRD editor solutions.
Why do we need to convert PDF to JPG?
If you work in an office, you have to deal with many PDF files: open, print, edit, and mail. And this is not surprising: PDF has long and firmly taken the place of the most popular format for storing various documentation. Scanned images are often saved in this format – they make up brochures, catalogs, and textbooks. And it happens that we need the pages of a PDF document separately. Yes, not just separately, but as an image – so that they can, for example, be added to a presentation slide.
One big reason you want to change PDF to JPG is that most image editors on your devices cannot directly edit the PDF file. Of course, there are many other situations where you want to turn a PDF into a JPG file.
There are several ways to convert PDF to JPG. One of them is with the help of online services, many of which exist. It’s fast and free but insecure. There is no guarantee that the documents uploaded to the site will not end up in the hands of third parties: other site users or even intruders. Besides, the JPG format is easier to adjust in a graphic editor, making the text darker, clearer, etc.
There are many available programs designed for converting PDF files:
- Foxit Reader
- Master PDF Editor
- PDF-XChange Editor
How to convert files with the help of PDF editors?
If you do not know which one to use, we will introduce you to the popular online PDF to JPG converter, Smallpdf. It provides you with many tools to convert PDF, including PDF to Word, PDF to JPG, crop PDF, merge PDF, and more. It has a specific page called Convert PDF to JPG to convert your PDF files.
There is a short guide on how to convert files in pdf to jpg online converter:
- Go to the converter site.
- Drag the PDF file into the converter window or select one on your computer by clicking on the appropriate label. You can also specify files on Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Select page conversion. You can extract individual images if needed by selecting the appropriate option. To convert multiple pages, you first need to select them. If they are in a row, click with the Shift key pressed. If you need pages from different places in the document, select them with the Ctrl key pressed.
- Download the finished image or save it on Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Using the free program Smallpdf application, we cut the image to the desired size, removing those areas that do not carry information. To do this, press X. Use markers to select the size of the image and press enter (“Cut”) or select “Cut to file without loss” (so you can save our image as a separate file). If you choose “Crop,” the program will ask whether to save the changes when closing or moving to the next image. You have to agree.